Edorium open is English language, online journal which accepts for publication, original, unpublished manuscripts in all areas of basic medical sciences and clinical specialties
Our aim is to encourage the publication of new information if your research is scientifically correct and technically sound then it deserves to be published and made accessible to the research community.
Each article submitted by author is handled by an Editorial Board Member, and is peer reviewed by one or more referees in addition to the Editorial Board Member. The Editorial Board which is composed of practising doctors and researchers from all fields within the journal's scope – manages the peer review process and have the right to accept or reject the article. This peer review process has aim to check the technical soundness of a submission.
Fast decision and publication times
Edorium Open gives first decision within 4-5 weeks. After acceptance, papers are immediately processed, and published within 4-5 days.
As in traditional journals, the articles published in Edorium Open are fully citable. Each article receives a DOI (Digital Object Identifier) which is unique for every article published in the Journal and is used for easier referencing and archiving.
Edorium open accepts following types of articles
- Original Article - An article reporting results of clinical, pre-clinical and experimental research including randomized controlled trials, interventional studied, case-control studies, outcome studies, studies of screening and diagnostic test and cost effectiveness analysis.
- Short Report - Report of work on significant novel developments or important preliminary observations.
- Rapid Communication - Articles reporting results of a pilot study or preliminary findings of a study
- Review Article - An article discussing a single topic in detail
- Case Series - Report of a series of two to six cases
- Case Report - Report of a single case
- Case in Images - Report of a single case which includes a series of images/figures to explain a procedure or event in detail (minimum 10 and maximum 25 figures)
- Clinical Images - Distinct images from clinical medicine, radiology or pathology, with a short discussion of the case (shorter than a case report)
- Letter to Editors - Brief report of a case, results of a pilot study or comments on articles published in Edorium open